Tuesday, May 3, 2011

An excerpt


"I long for a more satisfying life, a simple way of living. My life at the moment seems too complex. There’s always something on my mind about work, my marriage, looking after our many possessions at home.
There is some comfort in the way I live now – job security, a person who cares about me, the safety of Australia. There’s something missing though – peace and simplicity.
Do you ever get a niggling sense of something missing in your life? Something that makes you think, ”What is it I want?”"
This is the first copyright excerpt to be published on my blog. I will be publishing more over the next weeks. I want to provoke your curiosity about my journey from this state of mind and the places my journey took me to - inner and outer journeys

1 comment:

  1. I like it ... and I agree with you ... we sometimes feel there's something missing while people around us think we've got everything...

    Take care, Diana !

    +++ Helene

    ReplyDelete