Saturday, March 5, 2011

My book is nearly ready!

This month two good friends are helping me to get my book ready to publish as an EBook. We are all in Bali where part of my story takes place......

So what's the book about? Well it's about taking some steps to change my life. Hopefully when you read it you may make changes to yours. Why? Because most of us have some dreams that are unfulfilled.

But it's scary to change things, right? It's exciting to think about change but when it comes to making the first move it's hard.

In my case I wanted to change some very big things that weren't working in my life. Is there something that you want to change in your life whether it's big or small? But you just can't seem to take the first step? That's what it was like for me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment