Saturday, March 12, 2011

So you want simplicity!

Is simplicity something that you want more of in your life? Is there too much complexity clogging up your brain and your life? Or maybe you want to simplify just some aspects of your life?

Well here's the good news: you can simplify your life! It doesn't matter how complex things are in your life it's all about taking the first step. Simple? Maybe. Scary? Possibly. Satisfying? Definitely!

I had a very complex life just a short time ago. I felt as if there was never enough time to do everything because there was so much that needed to be done. I was tired most of the time and it wasn't just from the doing. It was from thinking about it as well, when I wasn't doing it. What a crazy life! I longed for more simplicity. Yearned for it. It wasn't until I took the first step toward change in my life that I started seeking simplicity in earnest. Instead of just dreaming about it.

So...... that's why my book is called Seeking Simplicity! Because the steps I took and the places I traveled to in the process were all about reaching for that goal.

I love the colorful cover we created and I hope you will enjoy the book when it's published soon.

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes, the simple life.... when you look at the happenings in the world, it seems like a luxury. Most people have to wait until retirement, and then it's fingers crossed that the body & mind hold up to enjoy a few years of peace & quiet, if they're lucky enough to have sufficient funds.

    ReplyDelete