Monday, March 28, 2011

Quotes and Instincts


All those who are adventurous,
May meet with the mysterious,
They may meet the untoward -
But they will not be bored!
Diana Deer
I wrote this last night. Throughout my book there are quotes from people as diverse as Einstein to Woody Allen. I thought I'd insert one from me. 
I've always liked quotes that remind me to be all I can be. Not to try and meet the expectations of others but to follow my own path. It may be an unconventional philosophy that I live by but at least it's mine. Developed though reading widely, listening well and following my deepest instincts. 
Often when I have rationalized away an instinct it has bee detrimental to me. So I have learned to trust my instincts about a lot of things. What about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment